Solutions Architect (m/f)
As a Solution Architect you act as a technical resource for Sales and provides assistance in achieving target sales and service revenue. Your primary responsibility is to understand the client needs and present the best possible solution; articulating product positioning to both business and technical audiences.
- Act as a technical sales resource for forecasted opportunities, prioritizing projects by revenue and projected sales closing dates. Understand the client's need and create the solution vision. Provide business and technical analysis. Participate in requests for proposals and develop effective demonstrations
- Knows the german public tender rules and is able to prepare a tender from beginning to end
- Proactively support weighted pipeline opportunities, prioritizing projects by revenue and projected sales closing dates
- Understand the Pain, Power, Vision and Value of the solution (as defined by Solution Selling methodology) for all active opportunities
- Provide assistance in customer related processes that affect potential revenue or maintenance, while keeping primary DocuWare contacts and support staff informed of progress
- Engage DocuWare Professional Services to transfer knowledge, articulate solution vision, or identify potential issues in the creation of estimates or contracts for forecasted opportunities and new customers
- Ensure that all daily communication, activities, and follow-up items are thoroughly documented in the Customer Relationship Management System
- Participate in software development activities or initiatives that generate revenue and product offerings for DocuWare Software
- Proactively engage in personal development and business and technical training that supports Sales revenue targets
- Interpersonal sales skills with the ability to listen, comprehend, communicate effectively (written and verbal), persuade and solve problems
- Two of the following criteria must be met: two years of IT experience, two years of ECM experience, or two years of experience in a technical sales capacity
- Technical background with servers, connectivity, protocols, storage and/or web technologies
- Bachelor's degree in related field or comparable work experience
- Fluent in German and English; French and Spanish welcome but not necessary
In an attractive working environment, we offer the chance to creatively work with partners and customers, to negotiate and realize your own ideas. Professional and personal development opportunities await you in an internationally successful and dynamically developing company.
Do you want more? Take an Insight look at www.facebook.com/DocuWare.Insight
We're looking forward to receiving your application including all required documents as well as your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date!
Brigitte Rolf – Human Resources, hr [at] docuware [dot] com, +49 (0) 89 89 44 33 0
DocuWare (est. 1988), is one of the world’s leading document management software companies. Its solutions are available in 70 countries and 16 languages, with over 175,000 users in approximately 16,000 installations. We are currently seeking a Solution Architect to join their team!