Marketing Operations Specialist (m/f)
- Collect, collate and analyze complex data sets to draw key insights from
- Contribute to campaign strategy by providing detailed analysis on performance across a number of linked channels
- Collaborate with sales on overall pipeline stage definition, conversion rates, and other opportunities for performance improvement
- Provide guidance on improving and extending integrations between marketing and sales platforms
- Guide new strategies for measurement and improvement, as well as manage general budgets and project ROIs
- Proven experience in marketing analytics reporting
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, or related
- Familiarity with common marketing and sales stages – the buyer’s journey, pipeline stages, etc.
- Olympian-level Excel skills
- Ability to draw key insights from datasets, as well as experience creating graphs and visualizations of data
- Hands-on experience and comfort in key technology platforms like CRM (e.g. Dynamics 365) and marketing automation software (e.g. HubSpot)
- Excellent English knowledge, additional good German skills
- Excellent development prospects in a successful and rapidly growing company
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
- Competitive salary, 30 vacation days, flexible worktime models and home office option
- Location well connected to public transport (S8) and highway (A8/A96)
- Home office
- Wide range of corporate sports activities, massage, as well as football table and chill out lounge
Do you want more? Take an Insight look at www.facebook.com/DocuWare.Insight
We're looking forward to receiving your application including all required documents as well as your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date!
Sabina Molka – Human Resources, job [at] docuware [dot] com, +49 (0) 89 89 44 33 0
DocuWare is a cloud software company whose solutions deliver workflow automation and document management for teams and organizations. DocuWare has over 17,000 customers across 70 countries operates from offices in Germany, U.S., France, Spain and U.K.