IT-Consultant Document Management / Process Management (m/f)
- As IT Consultant, you support our sales partners in France by planning and implementing of our software solutions.
- You are responsible for the whole implementation project and first point of contact for the customers during the project.
- You make the process analysis at the customer´s site, discuss the customer requirements and prepare the documentation.
- Based on this, you design a tailor-made overall concept for the implementation of DocuWare.
- Remotely or at the customer´s location you take care of the installation and configuration.
- You hand over the complete solution to the customer and provide trainings to the key users.
- At least 2 years of experience as IT-Consultant or Project Manager
- excellent process analysis and problem-solving skills, as well as experience in developing of software solution concepts
- good knowledge of Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems, databases (MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL) and Microsoft IIS
- high service orientation and enjoy personal customer contact
- willingness to travel and fluent English knowledge
- Excellent development prospects in a successful and rapidly growing company incl. global technology leadership om ECM
- Flat hierarchies and participation in a positive intercultural team culture with openness to new ideas
- Competitive salary and flexible worktime models with home office
- Company car also for private use
- Intensive onboarding, regular training and development opportunities
Do you want more? Take an Insight look at www.facebook.com/DocuWare.Insight
We're looking forward to receiving your application in English including all required documents as well as your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date!
Sabina Molka – Human Resources, job [at] docuware [dot] com, +49 (0) 89 89 44 33 0