Director of Lead Management (m/f)
The Director of Lead Management will manage, coach and mentor Business Development Representatives to ensure fast, detailed and effective first-touch response to inbound leads. This role will hold team accountable to specific Key Performance Indicators and innovate ways to increase performance while maintaining effective processes.
- Manage, coach and develop Business Development Representatives
- Hold team accountable to KPI's
- Ensure process follow-through by all team members. Understand each step of the process and adjust where necessary to keep pace with the changing organization.
- Provide detailed performance metrics at a weekly, monthly and quarterly rate.
- Contribute to monthly total pipeline valuation reports.
- Advise on ways to improve and streamline reporting, including sourcing analytics from different places.
- Collaborate with marketing teams, inside sales, field reps and Partners to understand overall impact of lead generation team and define opportunities for improvement.
- Lead and advise on required technology investments for calling teams to operate at maximum potential.
- 2-3 years of experience as Call Center Manager, Team leader Lead Management or in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related apprenticeship
- Proven ability to manage call center environment and knowledge of tolls and technology to enable call center team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills to find, read and interpret multiple data sets and turn insights into actions for improvement.
- Experience with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM a bonus) and marketing automation tools.
- Excellent development prospects in a successful and rapidly growing company
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
- Competitive salary, flexible worktime models, 30 vacation days
- Location well connected to public transport (S8) and highway (A8/A96)
- Wide range of corporate sports activities, massage, as well as football table and chill out lounge
Do you want more? Take an Insight look at
Please send your complete application with details of earliest possible starting date and your desired salary to:
Sabina Molka - Human Resources, job [at] docuware [dot] com
DocuWare delivers document management and workflow automation software that enables you to digitize and optimize the processes that power the core of your business. By removing the tedious, manual tasks that drain your team’s energy, your knowledge workers are free to focus on the projects that drive productivity and proﬁt. Set a new pace for business with DocuWare office automation solutions