Creative Director (m/f)
Design is your passion – you combine creative ideas with the love to the details. As a Creative Director, you are responsible for creating, directing and overseeing the complete visual brand and corporate identity of DocuWare’s global presence. In this role you´re not only a non-conventional thinker with strong communication and persuasive abilities, but also a great leader, who understands to inspire the team.
- Oversee the integrity, completeness and implementation of the corporate style guide. Review all work to ensure alignment and consistency in brand expression across any medium.
- Lead a small team of junior creative designers. Serve as both manager and mentor to guide and grow design skills.
- Create new work across different mediums – web, print, environmental, and more.
- Contribute to broader marketing strategy and overall customer experience strategy, from sales to product. Bring a thoughtful design voice to key conversations.
- Manage agency and freelance relationships to control costs and ensure quality work.
- More than 5 years of experience as a professional designer, as well as in leading and developing designers
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related
- A deep understanding of brand development as well as both traditional and digital marketing
- Experience designing across a range of mediums like website, social media, print advertising, corporate collateral
- Passion to take on the role of steward and curator of corporate brands
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator mandatory)
- Extraordinary communication capabilities, fluent in German and English (both written and speaking)
- Willingness and ability to occasionally travel internationally
- Excellent development prospects in a successful and rapidly growing company
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
- Competitive salary, flexible worktime models, 30 vacation days
- Location well connected to public tansport (S8) and highway (A8/A96)
- Wide range of corporate sports activities, massage, as well as football table and chill out lounge
Do you want more? Take an Insight look at www.facebook.com/DocuWare.Insight
We're looking forward to receiving your application including all required documents as well as your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date!
Sabina Molka – Human Resources, job [at] docuware [dot] com, +49 (0) 89 89 44 33 0
DocuWare is a cloud software company whose solutions deliver workflow automation and document management for teams and organizations. DocuWare has over 17,000 customers across 70 countries operates from offices in Germany, U.S., France, Spain and U.K.