Manager Customer Care and Lead Generation (m/f)
The Manager Customer Care and Lead Generation will lead a team of phone-based Business Development Representatives responsible for qualification of inbound leads and a team of Customer Success Representatives responsible for proactive customer outreach. This role will mentor team members on the language, approach and follow-up via phone and email; measure and report key performance indicators; and work closely with the sales team to ensure processes are followed through.
- Manage, coach and develop a phone-based Lead Qualification and Customer Success Teams in Germany and USA
- Help write call scripts, design processes and select technology that will raise team productivity
- Communicate and collaborate with marketing leadership, inside sales, field reps and partners
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into CRM
- Provide detailed performance metrics at a weekly, monthly and quarterly rate and advise on ways to improve and streamline reporting
- Contribute to monthly total pipeline valuation reports
- Advise on required technology investments for calling teams to operate at maximum potential
- 2-3 years of experience as Call Center Manager, Team leader Lead Management or in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related apprenticeship
- Proven ability to manage call center environment and knowledge of tools and technology to enable call center team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills to find, read and interpret multiple data sets and turn insights into actions for improvement.
- Experience with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM a bonus) and marketing automation tools.
- Excellent development prospects in a successful and rapidly growing company
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas
- Competitive salary, flexible worktime models, 30 vacation days
- Location well connected to public transport (S8) and highway (A8/A96)
- Wide range of corporate sports activities, massage, as well as football table and chill out lounge
Do you want more? Take an Insight look at
Please send your complete application with details of earliest possible starting date and your desired salary to:
Sabina Molka - Human Resources, job [at] docuware [dot] com
DocuWare delivers document management and workflow automation software that enables you to digitize and optimize the processes that power the core of your business. By removing the tedious, manual tasks that drain your team’s energy, your knowledge workers are free to focus on the projects that drive productivity and proﬁt. Set a new pace for business with DocuWare office automation solutions